Welcome to Payzone Ireland Merchant Prepay
Thank you for joining the Merchant Prepay Portal. Your User Account has now been created and is ready for use.
However, if you are an existing Payzone customer migrating over to the MPP system you will be unable to log in and lodge funds or process transactions until 6am on Monday morning when the migration process is complete.
Your Payzone Merchant Prepay account is:
Your Temporary Password:
(Generic secure password)
*Please note this is a temporary password and we would recommend that you change this to a new password of your choice.
To update your password please follow below instructions:
Go to: https://portal.payzone.ie
Then, select Prepay Account
Your username (this is merchant account number)
Temporary password (as Above)
Press Log in
Merchant details screen
Then select Profile Management, where you have two options
- Change Own password
- Edit User details
Then select change own password
- Type temporary password
- Create a new password
- Reconfirm the new password
Press change password
Make a payment
In retail view screen:
- Please select Make a Payment
- Minimum payment is € 500
- Please type in the empty box the amount you want to pay
- Then thick the agreement box
- Then click proceed button
- You will only be allowed to transact when have lodged the minimum payment
Paying by Credit card and Visa Debit
In retail view screen:
- Please choose the type of card
- Credit cards or Visa debit
- Enter the name on the card
- Card number
- Expiry date
- Security code (CVV)
- Then press make a payment
- Using your Visa Debit card or Swirl card(prepay credit card ) the Payzone service charge is only € 0.21
- Using your normal Credit Card the Payzone service charge will be 1.6% of the total payment value
A special note:
- There is a time out of 10 minutes on the payment screen make sure to process any transactions within the 10 minutes.
- Every successful payment will be confirmed online and a payment receipt will be send to the registered email with your Payzone merchant account
If you happen to log on with an incorrect password three times, your merchant prepay account will get locked out and you will not be able to log on.
To unlock your merchant prepay account, please call Customer Support on 1890 882 600 option 3 and then option 2, referencing your merchant account number.