Sales Executive - Easy Payments Plus
We are seeking applications to join our expanding Sales Team, to further develop and grow our Easy Payments Plus products within the Irish market. This is a full-time, inside sales position based in Sandyford and may also include some travel to client meetings. This is a great opportunity to position yourself for an excellent career in Sales and to develop your skill set in this area. We’re looking for hard-working, competitive and self-motivated individuals who can demonstrate initiative and the desire to succeed in a fast-paced sales organisation.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the role has the responsibility to develop and drive the sales strategy to enhance our presence within the Irish market. This role will ideally suit candidates with a strong customer focus who enjoy interacting with people and driving new business.
Main Job Function & Responsibilities
- Develop and manage the sale pipeline, conduct high volume prospecting to generate qualified leads
- Schedule and provide online product demonstrations & deliver presentations to prospective clients where appropriate
- Advise the prospect clients on the best solution for their business
- Handling inbound calls relating to: new sales requests and existing customer queries
- Assist the team with the strategic sales plan that expands Payzone’s customer base and reinforces our strong presence across the market
- Meeting planned goals and co-ordinating with internal departments to ensure smooth enablement of new customers
- Managing customer base to ensure churn levels are kept to a minimum
- Achieving growth and hitting monthly targets by successfully boarding new clients
- Promoting the organisation and products - understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products
- To maximise the business potential from existing customers & drive promotional activity where required
- To adhere to and comply with all company procedures when liaising with customers and partners
- This position requires the candidate to be an energetic performer, highly motivated and personable individual.
- Business management capability in planning, negotiation, customer relationship building, and business leadership to achieve the desired results from the role.
- Candidate must be results driven to deliver business targets and pro-actively handle customer account requirements
- Must have a good eye for detail, an analytical and commercially astute individual
- Dedication to providing great customer service - understanding and ability to manage customer challenges resulting in effective solutions
- Above all a successful track record within a similar role demonstrating a customer first focus.
- Good computer competency, and proven experience in relation to Pipeline management and the use of CRM systems
If you are interested or know of someone who might be interested, then please send a CV to email@example.com by close of business Friday 14th February 2020.