With Payzone, you can go cashless with your school payments. Our solution enables schools to completely eliminate cash and allows parents to pay school expenses online 24/7 or at their local Payzone shop.
Parents and donors can pay with ease while you get full visibility on payments received, reduced administration, increased security and efficiency through cashless payment solutions.
Following a lengthy tendering process Payzone was selected by the Education Procurement Office to supply payment solutions to both primary and post-primary schools.
We're the only member of the framework that supplies a retail solution to schools. With Payzone, parents can pay school expenses at any of the 3,500 Payzone shops.
All payments processed go directly to the school's bank account.
There is no 3rd party involved in handling funds. Our system enables your school to become fully GDPR compliant.
Examples of payments processed:
|School Fees||School Tours||School Books|
|Insurance Cover||Exam Fees||School Materials|
|Uniforms||Transition Year Expenses||Voluntary Contributions|
|First Year Booking Deposit||Bus Hire||Summer Camps|
|Extra-Curricular Activities||After School Study||Fundraising|
- School can display all expenses available for payment online
- Generate reports to display who has paid / not paid at class level
- Ability to account for all cash and cheques received
- Receive automatic payments by instalment
- Payments are automatically recorded and receipts issued via email
- Uses SSL and adheres to PCI (Payment Card Industry) standards
- Integration with most student database systems
- Send payment requests to parents individually or to the entire class
- No IT overhead – web-based hosted system
- More streamlined and efficient method of payment collection
- Reduce administration effort in time, personnel, phone calls, stationery and, trips to the bank
- Better security for the school with less cash on the premises
- Better security for students as they don’t need to carry cash
- Convenience for parents as they can pay online 24/7
- Preferred payment method as opposed to cheques
- More time for teachers in the classroom
- Improved communication with text message and email facility
- System is easy to set up and implement
Want a closer look?
Niamh Brookles, Parent
Sutton Park School
What will my client see?
To make a payment, your client selects the item they require and proceeds to pay.
Each person making a payment will register their details and create their own account.
When they return to pay you a second time they simply enter their email address and password and continue to make their payment.
What about security?
Payzone uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) to transmit all data over the internet.
SSL is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the web server and browsers remain private and integral. SSL is an industry-standard and is used by millions of websites in the protection of their online transactions with their customers.
Where does the money go?
The money will go directly to your bank account. There are no third parties.
Do I need a website?
You don't need a website. We can set you up with an administration account so you can log in and accept your client’s payments.
Where can I find a Payzone Agent?
Payzone agents are available in many locations across the country.
Use the Payzone Agent Finder to find the one nearest to you.